Result of EuroOffice MapChart
EuroOffice MapChart Extension
EuroOffice Map Chart is a new chart type integrated into OpenOffice.org Calc that makes it possible to visualize geographically related data.
"Creating geographical charts with EuroOffice MapChart" - a review at Linux.com
- Color countries according to your statistics in a selection of color schemes!
- Display bar or pie charts over the countries to convey more information!
- Preview the chart to help you decide on color schemes and subchart types!
- Send the charts to coworkers and clients who do not have EuroOffice MapChart installed and they will still be able to view them!
- Export to Excel or PDF, embed in presentations to amaze an even wider audience!
- A title, a legend and captions can make your charts even easier to read!
- Tweak and edit the created charts in OpenOffice.org Draw to shape them to your liking – then enjoy them still getting updated as your data is changed!
- Sun Report Builder interoperability allows you to automate the creation of map charts from a database!
EuroOffice MapChart for MS Excel
From now there is no problem if you are using Microsoft Excel, and you want to make some map charts. EuroOffice MapChart for MS Excel is a new chart type to visualize geographically related data. Showcase your statistics over detailed maps of European regions, the United States, the world or Hungary! EuroOffice MapChart for MS Excel extension gives a very spectacular data displaying and a special chart diagram. Just choose a data range and do your map chart with only two simple mouse clicks in your spreadsheet with basic settings!
EuroOffice MapChart for MS Excel contains two basic features:
- Map displaying
- Data displaying
Settings of Map displaying are the following:
- change the colors of your map with built-in color schemes, or choose another background color
- use color codes for regions for choosing area colors (e.g. you can display some regions with the same color)
- coordinates of the regions can be chosen from several maps
- areas can be displayed over different encompassing regions
- you can change your map's details, position and size as you want
- you can use captions and legends as well
- you can edit your map chart with MS Excel's standard tools (e.g. Shape Effects > Shadow)
Data displaying contains settings of Map displaying and many other features, too:
- you can use the chosen data range's first row as a label
- you can change data range by clicking on the range selection button right to the text field
- bar and pie charts are available
- you can change diagram sizes in percentage of regions